COUCH TO KRAV MAGA - LAKE MILLS
Thur's nights 5-6pm Aug 16 - Oct 4
Do you want to feel safer, stronger and more confident?
Then let’s do this! Go from couch to Krav Maga in 8 weeks!
Join us for action packed, heart pounding, calorie burning fun! In 8 weeks, you’ll see and feel a difference. Our self-defense conditioning program combines body weight interval training with the world-renowned fighting techniques of Krav Maga self-defense.
Each class is designed to improve your agility, balance, coordination, speed, and toughness! With modifications available for those that need it, this program will challenge you no matter your skill level. This class is perfect for moms, high schooler’s, college students, retirees and professionals alike.
Your body is the most precious asset you’ll ever own. Invest in it, protect it and feel good in it!
Registration link: http://bit.ly/c2km_lakemills
KRAV MAGA for the 1st RESPONDER – 8 week program
Tue/Thur’s 10:30am – 11:30am Aug 14 – Oct 4
Active & volunteer PD/FD/EMT, and Medical professionals only! This is a perfect rehab/ re-conditioning program for those on, or coming off of light duty*.
This training is designed to improve not just your over-all fitness, but also your emotional and physical response to danger. This program will increase your ability to recognize danger at the earliest stages, react without hesitation, and escalate and de-escalate with the appropriate level(s) of force.
Krav Maga enables 1st Responders to deal with the most violent offenders they may encounter, while remaining acutely aware of reasonable use-of-force and civil liability issues facing 1st Responder professionals today.
Registration link: http://bit.ly/km41st_lakemills
The BRAVE PROJECT
Follow the steps below to enroll in the Brave Project:
* Email Kathy Kuykendall at [email protected] to schedule an interview with her.
* Coordinate with Susan at [email protected] to discuss times, room location etc
* Write a class description to use for marketing (and the RLAC website.) Include course objectives, your contact information, cost, date(s) and time(s).
* Provide to RLAC office, documentation of insurance (if necessary.)
* Market and promote your class any way you can (Kathy can help).
* Fill out the top of the waiver below for yourself and all of your class participants on, or before the first class. (under 18, must be signed by parent).
Be brave, and share your talents with your class!