The BRAVE PROJECT
Follow the steps below to enroll in the Brave Project:
* Email Kathy Kuykendall at [email protected] to schedule an interview with her.
* Coordinate with Susan at [email protected] to discuss times, room location etc
* Write a class description to use for marketing (and the RLAC website.) Include course objectives, your contact information, cost, date(s) and time(s).
* Provide to RLAC office, documentation of insurance (if necessary.)
* Market and promote your class any way you can (Kathy can help).
* Fill out the top of the waiver below for yourself and all of your class participants on, or before the first class. (under 18, must be signed by parent).
Be brave, and share your talents with your class!
TATIANA’S SPEED CAMP
Welcome to Speed Camp! This program is designed to help athletes to improve their athletic sprinting form and increase speed. This 6 week course will address, critique and assist the athlete to achieve optimum performance. This class will be ideal for Elementary through High School athletes. We welcome those who are wishing to improve sprint time and running form outside of high school. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
Tatiana Drevlow competed in Volgograd, Russia as an academic athlete.
Madison West as an academic athlete.
Lawrence University as division 3 athlete.
Coached Track and Field at West High School.
Tuesday evenings beginning June 12 - July 17.
6pm 10-14 years old
7pm 15-20 years old
Location: Rock Lake Activity Center, 229 Fremont St. lake Mills
To register, please contact: [email protected]