Events Listed on this Page:
The Brave Project
Zumba with Kelly
Natural Healing with Wendy Steve
Play your Heart Out
Opening December 2019
Check out the website for the Club 55 Senior Center Here: https://www.lakemillsseniorcenter.org/
12:30pm-1:30pm- Soul Seekers: Discussion Group
Discuss timely topics talked about A-Z. This Thursday June 20, is "Aa" words
A Book Club and Discussion of A Course in Miracles
Both increase PEACE and decrease STRESS
No class or Appointments September 1-15th
ZUMBA WITH KELLY
STARTING JUNE 3RD
Mondays at 5:30pm
Wednesdays at 9:15am
Fridays at 9:15am
Saturday at 9:00am
5 Class Punch Card $30 (expires in 3 months)
10 Class Punch Card $55 (expires in 6 months)
20 Class Punch Card $100 (expires in 12 months)
$7 Drop in Rate
The BRAVE PROJECT
Follow the steps below to enroll in the Brave Project:
* Email Kathy Kuykendall at [email protected] to schedule an interview with her.
* Coordinate with Susan at [email protected] to discuss times, room location etc
* Write a class description to use for marketing (and the RLAC website.) Include course objectives, your contact information, cost, date(s) and time(s).
* Provide to RLAC office, documentation of insurance (if necessary.)
* Market and promote your class any way you can (Kathy can help).
* Fill out the top of the waiver below for yourself and all of your class participants on, or before the first class. (under 18, must be signed by parent).
Be brave, and share your talents with your class!
We strive to provide a safe, clean place for kids to play. We wish to help children to develop their imagination, creativity, problem solving skills, and social skills. We also wish to provide parents and caregivers a place to support one another and to relax and play with their child(ren).
First Child • $5
Siblings • $4 each
Children under one year are free with an older sibling’s paid admission
Mondays • 9am – 12pm
Thursdays • 9am – 12pm
Fridays • 10am – 4pm
Check out here website for more information at: https://playlakemills.com/