12:30pm-1:30pm- Soul Seekers: Discussion Group
Discuss timely topics talked about A-Z. This Thursday June 20, is "Aa" words
A Book Club and Discussion of A Course in Miracles
Both increase PEACE and decrease STRESS
No class or Appointments September 1-15th
ZUMBA WITH KELLY
STARTING JUNE 3RD
Mondays at 5:30pm
Wednesdays at 9:00am
1st and 3rd Friday of the Month at 9:00am
Starting September 7th
Saturday at 9:00am
5 Class Punch Card $30 (expires in 3 months)
10 Class Punch Card $55 (expires in 6 months)
20 Class Punch Card $100 (expires in 12 months)
$7 Drop in Rate
The BRAVE PROJECT
Follow the steps below to enroll in the Brave Project:
* Email Kathy Kuykendall at [email protected] to schedule an interview with her.
* Coordinate with Susan at [email protected] to discuss times, room location etc
* Write a class description to use for marketing (and the RLAC website.) Include course objectives, your contact information, cost, date(s) and time(s).
* Provide to RLAC office, documentation of insurance (if necessary.)
* Market and promote your class any way you can (Kathy can help).
* Fill out the top of the waiver below for yourself and all of your class participants on, or before the first class. (under 18, must be signed by parent).
Be brave, and share your talents with your class!